Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I have THE best customers!!

I just wanted to send out a HUGE Thank You to everyone!! You have ALL been SO patient with me, and I truly apprecaite you!! I am almost completely caught up (except for the dang brown neoprene!) on all orders, and will ship another 5 out today!

So, in honor of all you....the first 25 of you to email me or comment on this post will receive a FREE camera strap slipcover!!!

Again, every single one of you have been so awesome and patient and I really apprecaite it!!

Have a GREAT day!!!

UPDATE: HOLY GUACAMOLE! You guys are FAST!!! DONE!! Congrats to all of you who get your FREE slipcover!! ;)

7 comments:

Jordan Lyall Photography said...

Ooooh! I hope that I made it! (By which I mean - I realize I'm one the first to comment, but I hope that you haven't already received 25 e-mails or something similar. Thanks for the great giveaway!

Lacey said...

You bags are the best! Keep up the great work!!

Sasha said...

I recieved my bag the other day (just in time for the big move--Thank You!) and I am in LOVE! I really appreciate your awesomeness and great customer service! :)

cheryl said...

Ooh, count me in! Thanks for the generosity.

Jen said...

No Gina, you are the best! I REALLY appreciate that you got my order out with a different cover so I could have it in time for my big shoot!

(I also had it in time for the I shot someone in Detroit workshop this week and it got many many oohs and aaahs!)

Sandi Shipley said...

Thank you! I have been looking forward to ordering a bag from you. I can't wait to get it!

Unknown said...

Gina,
I love my PLW! It is my favorite and I wear it everywhere!